oh my gulay show

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Oh My Gulay Show Podcast Episode 4

We're at number four, and we're having a lot of fun. Three new segments are up, that will keep you listening for more future episodes. "Remarkably Pinoy" discusses the Filipino trait that definitely sets us apart. "Recipe 911" is taking food up to the next level (be it easier or more challenging for some, ya know ;-) ) Btw, recipe discussed was Pancit Molo, a filipino version of wanton soup, only yummier. Finally, "Pinoy History 101" brings up Pinoy history to your face!

Before you get all excited, don't forget that you need to download it, here.

For more fun, look up the shownotes coming soon, promise!

-Marie

EDIT: As promised, shownotes are here.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LongSiLog (Longanisa, Sinangag, Itlog)

3 Comments:

  • Sorry. Had to take care of real life stuff. Its gona be uploaded really soon. Since Thanksgiving is coming up.

    By Blogger Obi, at 12:02 PM  

  • I learned alot of Filipino History that I didn't know before. Yes I know I should have already should know this stuff but I don't. I really need to catch up. I have to teach my kids something right?

    Have you two noticed that if you combine the two of you, you both have said "Anywayz" alot in this episode. Nothing wrong with it. It made me think back when I first moved out here in SO CAL and people use to say it all the time out here and after awhile it replaced the "umm" word. I like the remarkedly pinoy segment.

    I'm on to listening to your episode 5

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:51 AM  

  • LOL!!! :-D I know.. We say "anyways" a lot. You should hear eps. 5, I think, when we noticed that we're saying it too much.

    There's more Pinoy History 101 to come.. Ep. 8's Pinoy History is a two-parter (we recorded last night) and its a very important event in Philippine and U.S. history that needs to be addressed. And its ok if you kinda forgot some of the history stuff. That's why I do this segment.. To inform ppl on what happened in the past. And also to teach our kids about what happened to their ancestors. We'll be doing that ourselves pretty soon.

    By Blogger Obi, at 9:20 PM  



<< Home