oh my gulay show

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Oh My Gulay Show Podcast Episode 19-Phonecasting Aga Climbing Rice Terraces

OMG + 2! Phonecasting with us this week straight from Metro Manila, Philippines is Marie's own sister, Ate P! Check it out as she shares some travel tips and stories and what she thinks about Aga and Filipeanut. (Chicken Joy! Yumminess!) Also in the podcast is the weary-eyed Alex who decided to join in after waking up and found out that Mommy's podcasting.

And oh yeah, segments are in vacation again.

"Mommy, what's a podcast?"

Update 3.16.06: This post is not showing up on my RSS feed. It pains me to do it but I deleted it and re-posted which means all the comments got deleted. I'm sorry if you posted there and couldn't find it anymore. Hopefully, this works fine. And let's post new comments. Thanks for your patience.

OMG
Banaue Rice Terraces

OMG
Hanging Coffins of Sagada

OMG
Aga mo sa Jolibee

Remarkably Pinoy: Skipped this week

(Pseudo) Pinoy Jargon: Yumminess

Recipe 911: Skipped this week

Pinoy History 101: Skipped this week (again)

Music by: Filipeanut's "All I rap about is Filipinos"