oh my gulay show

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Oh My Gulay Show Podcast Episode 5

It's finally here! Sorry for the long delay. We recorded this episode almost 2 weeks ago but we were extremely busy these past couple of weeks, I barely had time to do any editing. Also, I would like to apologize for the quality of the audio as I screwed up on recording in my computer. The internal mic was on and the rest of it were off. (I use a mixer to plug-in the mics, then iMic to the computer). I didn't want to re-record another episode since this was a really good one. So just turn up the volume wherever you're listening this at. And I promise the next episode would have better audio.

So, without further ado, get the latest episode here.

And as this is becoming a tradition here, shownotes to come later. (^_^)

EDIT: Shownotes are here.

2 Comments:

  • Hello. I am half way through your show but had to stop because It's starting to get busy here at work and so I missed some of it. I will have to hear it later. But yeah, Thanks for keeping company during my shift. I've enjoyed your shows so far.. I love the relationship you both have on the show. I'm off at 5am so gnite/gmorning for now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 AM  

  • Cool. Thanks for listening. We appreciate it. (^_^) And you're welcome. Thanks also for the compliment. I know how you feel when at work, you just want to listen to something that'll keep you entertained. (and keep you awake). I listen to a lot of podcast (esp. pinoy podcast) while at work as I work at night too. Yeah. Marie's great. I Love her to death. She's really funny in real life. Keep on listening!

    By Blogger Obi, at 9:08 PM  



<< Home