oh my gulay show

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Oh My Gulay Show Podcast Episode 12

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! The Gulayness is here once again to spread some good podcast lovin' in 2006, as we (try to) explain why we haven't podcasted for almost 3 weeks. Side stories with a touch of Tanduay rum and hon..., errr, zucchini, and the pensionados love for anything with Spam. And oh yeah, we're teaching you how to speak in japanese, ne? (Or is it Swedish?) Hai. Nihongo desu.

This way to the CR.

Shownotes' awake and lively! It's spamaliscious!


Errata: I mentioned on the podcast about Frapper and I made a couple of mistakes about it. I said "Flapper" not "Frapper" and its located on the lower RIGHT hand side, not left hand side. Check it out, be one of the cool ppl, and register.

Image Hosted by OMGS
Oishii ramen desu yo!